1. How did I feel during planning this presentation? Why did I feel this way?
a. I felt time managed and was happy to get every thing done on time. I stressed about memorizing things, but everything turned out ok.
2. How did I feel prior to presenting? Why did I feel this way?
a. I felt nervous and worried. I knew that we had a good presentation but was worried about how long it was going to be and the opposing side.
3. How did I feel while I was presenting? Why did I feel this way?
a. I felt confident and feel like I fulfilled everything that I could to over succeed. I knew exactly what I was doing and what I was talking about.
4. What did I personally do well?
a. I personally public spoke well and fed my content in a persuadable way.
5. What did not go as desired in this presentation?
a. The length was not as desired and there were multiple glitches with the technology.
6. On a scale from 1-10, how well do I think I understood the content? Explain.
a. I understood the content about a 7, because there was a lot of content and my section wasn’t about the content. I understood the Proclamation of Amnesty well, because that is the part I did.
7. How do I think my group members perceived me? Why do I think this?
a. I think they perceived my content as being well and strong and a very strong presenter. I think this because they have told me.
8. How do I think the 8th graders perceived me? Why do I think this?
a. I think they really like my presenting and how I spoke, I think this because they told me.
9. Knowing that I can only control how I act and react, if I could do this presentation again, what would I change about my actions to make it a more ideal experience?
a. I would make my section longer with more content.
10. What are my strengths in groups?
a. In debates, I am a good presenter, and, in my perspective, a good leader. I work well with others.
11. What areas do I need improvement?
a. I need to improve on my pre-stressing accompanies, and not being nervous to go up and talk in front of people.
12. What is the most important thing I learned about myself? Why is this so important?
a. I learned about my strengths in public speaking. This is important because I never used to be able to public speak well, and now I feel satisfied.
13. Are there any other things that I need to express?
a. I need to express and except the fact that I need to not stress SO MUCH and gain composure.